Thursday, October 25, 2007

Interview with 55 Secret Street


On a messy, rainy day a few months ago, (a day much like today), I met a woman at Tea Lounge in Park Slope who was, like me, juggling coffee, umbrella, bags, and her Metro card heading down to the subway platform. We bonded over our common encumberances, holding each other's coffee while the other situated herself.

As we collapsed onto the subway bench, I asked her what she does for a living. Turns out, she's a writer and, among other fascinating projects, writes an addictive style and entertainment blog called 55 Secret Street. I told her about Greenjeans, and she asked if she could come by and interview us for her blog. The results went up yesterday!

Nichelle asked some great questions, and we talked a lot about sustainability and "going green," as well as the local business culture. She even got me to come up with some tips for greener living, and list my "beauty must-haves" (which I'd never realized I had!)

It was great meeting you, Nichelle, and I wish you all the best with your projects!

Check out the interview and 55 Secret Street right here!

Posted by Amy Shaw.
Images: screen shot of 55 Secret Street homepage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amy - it was great meeting you too!

P.S. EVERYONE has beauty must-haves!!