Tuesday, August 05, 2008

League of NH Craftsmen's Fair Blog


It is midway through the annual League of New Hampshire Craftsmen's Fair -- this year running August 2-10 -- and I am stuck in NYC, missing it.

So I was really excited to see that the League has launched the brand new League Blog and is blogging the fair this year!

There are entries about fair set-up, artisans sharing perspectives, and a rundown of this year's winners of juried prizes. And this looks to be just the beginning!

I had a great time at the Fair last year (and blogged about it right here and here), and miss being there again this year. It's such an extraordinary event, so if you're in the area, don't miss it!

But if you can't make it, the League Blog is the next best thing! (You can subscribe via RSS feed, too.)


(P.S. I know I said I'd have an announcement today. I'm very eager to share, but it's not ready yet. Thank you for your patience...!)

Posted by Amy Shaw for Greenjeans.
Image sourced here.
Top image: Juried League members Gordon Keeler (R) and Ethan Hamby.
Bottom image: Preparing exhibits.

No comments: