Wednesday, February 04, 2009

My Virtual Valentine's Shopping Spree on Etsy - LIVE!

[Corrections: Event is at 5pm (NOT at 7pm). And please scroll down for correct viewing info!]

Join me in Etsy's Virtual Labs on Thursday night (5pm EST) for a fun Shop Live event!

Etsy's Michelle will host as I share My Virtual Valentine's Shopping Spree. You can even leave comments during the event!

From sweet dresses and sultry shoes to yummy handbags and delicious jewelry, I'm looking for PERSONAL favorites this time (a few of which are pictured here), with a focus on organic fabrics and vintage finds, rather than things I'd like to have at Greenjeans, which was my idea back in Oct. '07 when I was an Etsy Featured Buyer.

TO WATCH, go to Etsy's Virtual Labs and log in (yup, you have to sign up to watch), then click on "Auditorium" to enter. The video will be streaming LIVE starting at 5pm.

If you miss it, there will be a link to all my picks posted later, and I'll reblog about it too.

Previous Shop Live shoppers include Andrew Wagner of American Craft Magazine, Garth Johnson of Extreme Craft, Jonathan Butler of Brownstoner and the Brooklyn Flea, and Bronwyn Keenan of the Guggenheim Museum.

It will be an entertaining half-hour of indie shopping fun -- hope you'll join me!


Posted by Amy Shaw for Greenjeans.
Images via Etsy - click to see details.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Can't wait!! This is going to be a lot of fun :D

Edie said...

Fun, I'll try to make it!! :)

Teresa @ good-grace said...

The shoes! The shoes!!! OH how I love their shoes!