Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Good Stuff on Etsy Multi-Media/The Storque


This afternoon I was hunting for an online tutorial about how to take good object pictures, something I want to share during my talk at ACC Baltimore, and came across this great video tutorial on The Storque, Etsy's blog/online magazine. If you'd like some solid tips for improving the pictures on your blog or website, you can watch it right here.

Since I kinda love online videos, I checked out some others. I hadn't spent so much time exploring the site since I was a Featured Buyer last fall, and am glad I got to today. It is so exciting to see how Etsy is growing and evolving.

Etsy has a whole Multi-Media section of The Storque, with all sorts of web video like studio tours, interviews, and tutorials that address indie business-relevant topics like preparing shipments and making good hang tags. Some of the videos are part of their larger and wonderful How-To pages.

The Storque is a great place to spend some time if you're looking for inspiration or tips for improving your online presence. It's a great resource to surf, and you can even submit your own tutorial here.

Go Web 2.0!

Posted by Amy Shaw.

No comments: