- Restocked wooden toys by Frank Ridley (including helicopters, paddle boats, choo choo trains...)
- Adorable octopi made from reclaimed fabrics by Judy Geagley (shown below)
- Limited edition coasters/conceptual sculpture by Anders Bergstrom
- Sweet silver rings by Sarah Lierl (shown top)
- New jewelry by Lisa Crowder
- Restocked soaps in every variety by Have Some Patience
Kindly note that we will NOT be at the Brooklyn Flea this weekend, so if you need some toys, soaps, or wine barrel folding chairs, we're here at the shop 12-7 on Saturday and 12-5 on Sunday.
Posted and photos by Amy Shaw for Greenjeans.