Monday, April 14, 2008

Greenjeans @ Brooklyn Flea: Week Deux


Yesterday we set up shop once again at the Brooklyn Flea. It was chilly and overcast, but mercifully it didn't rain and wasn't as cold as last week. Lots of people came out once again and the mood was one of festive discovery.

We weren't as insane-busy this week, so Lumin and I got to observe the crowd more. (That's us at the top. You can see the fab vendor apron from Punkinhead I scored on Etsy! Lumin's, by Yoopers, is also fab but isn't visible here.)

I have decided that the Flea, besides presenting a smart, engaging assortment of vendors from vintage furniture to delicious waffles, is one of the best places for people-watching in the whole city. I held my camera on my knee for a while and snapped some candid pics of people checking out our booth. Here's a peek from the inside!





At the end of the day, we kinda felt like this table...

... and I slept like a rock, but we're still excited to do it again next weekend!

If it's sunny, we'll be featuring all things Shaker for week 3... Stay tuned!

Posted and photos by Amy Shaw for Greenjeans.

No comments: