Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Reminder: Craft in America Airs TONIGHT!


The hotly anticipated 3-part series Craft in America airs TONIGHT from 8-11pm on PBS! See my previous posting about it here.

I am going to try blogging live tonight during the show. My plan is to blog DURING the broadcast, posting each hour after each segment airs. That way, anyone who wants to can post comments right away, creating a virtual in-the-moment dialog. We'll see how it works out!

From the previews I've seen, and the review in the latest issue of American Craft magazine, it doesn't sound like it's going to be very ground-breaking in terms of redefining craft or addressing the emergence of the craft new wave. But I'm sure it'll be very pleasing and educational in other ways. And in any case, who can ever tire of watching masterful hands make beautiful objects?

So tune in tonight, and if you want to say something about it, consider posting comments to my live blog entries!

No comments: