Monday, September 08, 2008

Fashion at the Brooklyn Flea


Let's call it "Flea Fabulous."

Last weekend we noticed that, wow, people really DRESS to come to the Flea! And I don't think it's just that Fashion Week is going on in town...

From 60's-retro girls to Japanese hipsters, it seemed like everyone is dressed to express at the Brooklyn Flea.

From our spot near the Vanderbilt entrance we have a great view and I couldn't resist snapping pictures for a while. (All taken 9/7/08.) What an eclectic runway of looks!

[Click here for all 28 pics.]

The Flea is second-to-none for people watching in general, and checking out creative looks especially. As if the food, the awesome vendors, and the socializing weren't reason enough to come to the Flea!




Want to see more? Click here...

Posted and all pics by Greenjeans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog. I just had to stop and leave a comment... I learn a lot from it!